Friday, July 22, 2011

My Cell Phone got Snatched in the MRT yesterday

I am just so depressed today. My Samsung Galaxy S which I bought at 36K 7 months ago got snatched in the MRT Ayala Station around 7:00-7:20pm. The phone was just sitting in my pocket with an earphone attached an connected to my ears. When I was about to board the train, I noticed two men were violently pushing me inwards to the train. It was strange that they were pushing me since there were not so many passengers that moment. When I turned to look at them, I suddenly felt a hand brush into my pocket. And then I just saw my earphones dangling with my phone gone. Out of panic, I shouted, "Yung phone ko nawala". A man beside me told me that he saw the snatcher ran outside. I dont know why but I belived him so I ran outside. But as soon as I saw the door closed, that man laughed. He was one of the snatchers. This is so depressing.

No comments: